Tel: +971 65 06 2555
We develop client-oriented, individually-tailored and customized Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions and, by doing so, acting as the System Integrator in delivering the unique client solutions.
ERP is the integrated management of core business processes maintained by a database management system and information repository to collect, store, manage, and interpret data from various business activities.
ERP would provide a client with:
- an integrated and continuously-updated view of core business processes
- tracking business resources: cash, raw materials, production capacity
- tracking the status of business commitments: orders, purchase orders, payroll.
- sharing data across various departments (manufacturing, purchasing, sales, accounting, etc.)
- facilitating information flow between all business functions
- effective management of relationships with stakeholders.
ERP covers the following 8 modules:
- Finance & Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Order Processing
- Supply chain management
- Project management
- Customer relationship management
- Data services.
Apart from business solutions, we develop the public sector (government, NGO) equivalent of an ERP.